John 17:23 “May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that You have sent me and have loved them even as You have loved me.”
SWV - God Can!
SWV - God Can! (extended)
WHY WE SERVE WENATCHEE VALLEY
"To glorify God through maximizing the expression of the Kingdom of God in the Wenatchee Valley and see it transformed through partnering pastors, churches and ministries working together in Christ Jesus."
Serve Wenatchee Valley grew out of the vision of Greg McPherson and a number of pastors in the Wenatchee Valley. Since 1996, pastors and church members have been praying that God would unite the hearts of church leaders, church members and ministry leaders in order to bring the whole Gospel of Jesus Christ to the whole valley.
We have come to believe that Christian pastors and churches are not competitors but colleagues working towards the same goal- to share in word and deed the Gospel message. We believe that no one individual church working in isolation can effectively minister to the spiritual and social needs of our valley as God intends, but together we can!
HOW WE SERVE WENATCHEE VALLEY
- Annual Dental Day
- Back to School Clothing Giveaway
- Thanksgiving Baskets of Blessing
- Glory of Christmas events
- Free Furniture Ministry
- Habitat for Humanity “Blitz Build”
- One-on-one life mentoring
- Parenting skills classes
- Cooking and nutrition classes
- Jobs For Life job skills training
- Retreats and seminars
- Monthly luncheons
- Annual National Day of Prayer
- All-Valley Worship events
- Pastors’ retreats and prayer summits
- Annual prayer conferences
- Electric, water, and utilities assistance
- Non-food/diaper assistance
- Rent assistance
- Prayer, spiritual support, and encouragement
- Assisting in other ways God leads us
We are dedicated to:
Helping people in need through a compassionate, prayerful non-judgmental atmosphere in our clearinghouse. Needs for food, clothing, furniture, rent, utilities and more are addressed through our LOVE INC referral model as we help churches help people help themselves.
Serving our Community through special worship services and need-based events. We understand that people will not care about what you know until they know that you care.
Resourcing local pastors and ministry leaders through monthly luncheons, retreats, seminars, study groups and prayer support.