The position of Program Coordinator is a full-time (40 hours per week) position to coordinate the community functions of the Serve Wenatchee Valley ministry in an efficient, effective and compassionate manner.
1. Demonstrates a mature Christian faith
2. Agreement with the Serve Wenatchee Valley Biblical principles and values as stated in our partnership agreement
3. Ability to handle many tasks at one time
4. Pleasant and outgoing personality
5. Relates well to people of all ages building rapport and trust
6. Trustworthy of confidences
7. The ability to organize and administrate
8. Delegates with trust, but also monitors assignments and provides helpful feedback
9. Knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word and Publisher
10. Bilingual (preferred but not required)
11. Work well with other members of the ministry team, especially the Clearinghouse team.
- · Program Development: The Coordinator’s primary responsibilities will be to recruit and supervise volunteers to implement existing programs: Clothes for the Classroom, Baskets of Blessings, Food Drives, Glory of Christmas, Dental Day and Jobs for Life. The Program Coordinator and also help develop new programs which help the ministry reach out to the community with the love of Jesus Christ.
- · Finances: The Coordinator will demonstrate the ability to operate within the confines of program budgets for the various programs.
- · The Coordinator will maintain good communication efforts with partnering churches, businesses and volunteers utilizing emails, social media and announcements in regular newsletters.
- · Relationship with the Executive Director: The Coordinator will work under the supervision of the Executive Director and will maintain good communication efforts. The Executive Director will be responsible for annual evaluations and compensation reviews of this person. The Coordinator will carry out other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Benefits: The Coordinator will be entitled to two weeks paid vacation per year (3 weeks after 5 years of service). Serve Wenatchee Valley will reimburse the Coordinator up to $400 per month to be used for medical insurance coverage. No other benefits will be provided except contribution towards FICA and Labor and Industries as required by law.
Interested parties should send resume/cover letter to Bob Shepard Serve Wenatchee Valley PO Box 5543 Wenatchee WA. 98807 or call(509) 663-4673