We are a cooperative of the local church and community, being the hands and heart of Jesus Christ, by helping families overcome crisis and stay in their homes.
To provide opportunities whereby pastors and churches will be strengthened as they work together to serve the whole valley with the whole Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Process centered change Justice for all
Our Primary Biblical Doctrines That Unite Us
We believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth.
We believe in Jesus Christ, God's only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
He descended to the dead. On the third day He rose again;
He ascended into heaven, He is seated at the right hand of the Father,
and he will come to judge the living and the dead.
We believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy universal Church,
the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. Amen.
Since the church was birthed, there has been an effort to consolidate our overall unified understanding of the essentials of the Christian Faith. The Apostle’s creed is the simplest Biblically based confession that has consistently united the body of Christ since the 4th century.
Our shared covenant
- Together, we serve as the heart and hands of Jesus Christ in our valley.
- Together, we live in submission to Christ in unity as one body.
- Together, we pray with Christ for “His Kingdom to come, His will to be done on earth as it is in heaven” and live to fulfill that prayer.
- Together, we live by faith.
SWV commits to ________________________________________
- We will pray for your ministry and mission. _____
- As your partner, we will serve the families in our valley on your behalf with dignity and grace and offer them an opportunity to see themselves and children of God. _____
- We will share in your celebrations. We will help carry the load of your burdens. We will expand the Kingdom together by demonstrating our oneness in Christ. Your congregation will be a part of something bigger than themselves by participating with the broader “Church” to bring the whole Gospel to all. _____
_______________________________________commits to SWV
- We will pray for Serve Wenatchee Valley and all expressions of Christ’s body. _____
- We will financially partner with Serve Wenatchee Valley in the following way (s): _____