To glorify God through maximizing the expression of the Kingdom of God in the Wenatchee Valley and see it transformed through partnering pastors, churches and ministries working together in Christ Jesus.
To provide opportunities whereby pastors and churches will be strengthened as they work together to serve the whole valley with the whole Gospel of Jesus Christ.
To expand the kingdom of God by:
- Praying together
- Nurturing relationships among pastors
- Resourcing pastors
- Serving the valley through evangelism and need-oriented ministries
- Reaching out through community wide special events
- God’s Word – We affirm II Timothy 3:16 and submit to the teachings of the Bible.
- Prayer – We commit ourselves to prayer according to John 15:7.
- Relationships – We value our relationships with one another according to John 13:34.
- Interdependence – We believe that working together accomplishes more for the Kingdom according to I Corinthians 12 and 14.
- Equipping – In seeking to fulfill II Timothy 2:15 we provide growth opportunities for pastors.
- Evangelism – We understand that lost people matter to God and therefore to us according to Luke 15:1-10.
- Serving – Wanting to follow the example of Jesus, we are committed to serve according to Mark 10:45.
- The Local Church – We believe that God will use healthy local churches to reach the Wenatchee Valley for Christ.
- Marriage – We endorse the sanctity of life-long marriage between a man and a woman according to Matthew 19:4-5
- The Family – We affirm the value that God places on Christ-centered homes according to Ephesians 5:22-6:3.
Our Guiding Principles:
- Focus on the absolutes of Holy Scripture
- Promote the ministry of Christ and His Word (above an individual church’s mission or method)
- Appreciate one another’s respected interpretations of scripture beyond our primary doctrine
- Practice supportive speech and actions toward others
Our Primary Biblical Doctrines That Unite Us:
- God – We believe there is one God eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus – We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, death on the cross to provide for our redemption, bodily resurrection and ascension into heaven, present ministry of intercession for us, and His return to earth in power and glory.
- The Holy Spirit – We believe in the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit and that He performs the miracle of the new birth in an unbeliever and indwells believers, enabling them to live a godly life.
- The Bible – We believe the Bible is God’s written revelation to humanity and that it is verbally inspired, authoritative, and without error in the original manuscripts. The entire Scripture is the only rule of faith and practice for the Christian.
- People as sinners – We believe that people were created in the image of God but because of sin were alienated from God. Salvation from sin and restoration to God is by grace alone through faith alone in Jesus Christ alone.